Ocean Club Seahouses
Situated in the centre of Seahouses, the Seafield Ocean Club is a members only club to which a number of our properties belong.
Guests visiting Aloha and Portland have access to the club. An entrance charge of £6 per adult and £3 per child applies.*
Monthly Special Offers are publicised on this link
Guests staying in all of our properties, not just those mentioned above, are welcome to visit the Ocean Club Bistro, and to book into to the Health & Beauty facility for a wide variety of treatments at the published prices. See the Ocean Club website for details.
The Ocean Club can be contacted on 01665 721600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few special offers available in The Ocean Club at present guests staying in Member properties may like to take advantage of:-
- 7 spinning classes per week ask at reception for details
- 3 Aquafit classes per week
- In January we are offering a 2 for 1 Spa Day Package, Monday to Friday £99, Saturday and Sunday £120 which includes full use of facilities, 2 pampering treatments per person, toasted teacake, tea or coffee on arrival, lunch or supper, towel, robe & slippers!
- We are pleased to announce that we are offering facial peels in our health & beauty suite .
- New website now up and running www.ocean-club.co.uk
- Guests staying at Member Properties can purchase Weekly passes which allow 7 visits, and can be used per adult visit, and are not per individual so your weekly pass in effect offers 6 entries in a 7 day period, and your 7th entry is free. i.e. 4 adults come together your ticket is marked as 4 entries, a day or so later 4 of the group come again, and you would need to pay for 1 person on that occasion.